RSS

Chicken Flamingo - a recipe my favorite tradition



This recipe seems like a lot at first, but after making this a few times this is a cinch. I make it on special occasions, and it is great when we are having a party too large. Can not be grilled chicken on the grill outside or inside. I also used my George Foreman grill for the preparation of this and that works great too. I use the outdoor grill if I'm having a few guests because you can cook the chicken more at one time. If I'm just making a few meals or if it was raining and I use the grill in enclosed spaces. Snow was falling yesterday so I used the stove top method.

I cook the side dishes in the same almost every time. This is what the parties can order in a restaurant and they make it a complete meal! I also worked out of time so that the completion of each item of the cooking at the same exact time. I will give the recipe this way so it is very easy to follow.

Wash all vegetables and chicken. Asked once what kind of soap, one should be used to wash the chicken, so let me be clear, were not you want to use Dawn dish soap or any other soap on food. The cold water should do the trick!

Preheat oven to 450 degrees collect your ingredients, and lets get this party started!
Source: RealHousewife
Potatoes

Red or brown potatoes
Olive oil
Italian seasoning

A slice of potato to 8 wedges. Coat them with olive oil workshop with Italian spices or garlic. If you want you can simply use salt and pepper. Bake for about 40 minutes or until potato wedges are golden brown.
Source: RealHousewife
Source: RealHousewife
Prepare the chicken

Chicken breast or chicken Tenderloins
Olive oil
Panko bread crumbs
Salt
Pepper
Provel cheese

I use a hammer to attack meat chicken and laminate it. It also allows me to cook more evenly since the meat flat and thinner, but this step is not necessary. I next roll the chicken in olive oil, then bread crumbs, but this is set up very slightly baked you do not have to worry about paint so perfect.

Put the chicken on the grill and cook for about 10 minutes on each side over medium heat.
Source: RealHousewife
White wine sauce

White wine such as Pinot Grigio or CHABLIS
Sliced ​​mushrooms
Prosciutto Ham
1/2 C of butter
1/2 C of lemon juice
1/2 C of white wine
1/8 tsp. Of red pepper flakes.

Mix all ingredients together except pork prosciutto. Bring to a boil low and allow these elements together to cook until the chicken. Toss pork during the last minute of cooking the sauce. This should take about 20 to 30 minutes for flavors to combine reality and mushrooms and to absorb the sauce.

Steamed broccoli

I use a steam basket is a way to prepare vegetables for me. I just trim the florets and steam them until they are bright green, about 8 minutes. If you overcook the broccoli turns ugly, and they are very soft. Home cooks pasta sauce with broccoli in it - and this does not allow the flavor to penetrate the vegetable sauce, but it can turn into a green color in the sauce so I do not do this.

Grilled chicken at a time of your own potatoes is that you should be prepared to come out of the oven and should be broccoli. I melt a little cheese provel on the top of the chicken. You do not want to drown the chicken with the sauce - is a bit tart so you only need a few tablespoons and it is perfect!

Bookmark and Share

Resep Lainnya:

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment